I was thinking this afternoon while folding laundry, and I decided that this particular household chore (the folding, not the laundry itself) is a waste of time and energy. I mean really, at some point this week we're just going to put these same clothes on (I see the same clothes week after week...hey, we all have our favorites!) and wear them till they're all wrinkly and smelly again. In theory, I could just leave them all in a pile and we could dig through them for what we want.
Ok, so this only works for us in theory because after a while, I would get tired of that massive pile of clothes getting in my way and mingling with our dirty clothes that inevitably never make it into the hamper. Not to mention that while I'm not what you'd call a neat freak, I prefer smooth clothes over wrinkly any day. So, until Steve makes enough money to hire someone to do my laundry, including the folding and putting away part, I'll just have to waste my time...sadness. ;)
May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment